A Scientific Approach to Yogic Practices
Dr Venky takes a scientific approach to the understanding of yogic practices. He explains the benefits, which were once taught only through religious terms, in the context of yogic science.
His teachings are supported by extensive research that has been carried out by the Kaivalyadhama institute in India and research workers worldwide.
Through immersion in both traditional and modern aspects of yoga, Dr. Venky’s students become equipped with a variety of yogic practices. This enables his students to meet the evolving needs of yoga students who seek to learn varied forms of yoga practices, such as Hatha Yoga, Power yoga and Vinyasa yoga.
Yoga, Anatomy & Physiology
Furthermore, Dr Venky’s knowledge of human anatomy and physiology allows him to make his students aware of the scientific explanations for practices like Kriyas, Bandha, Asana, Pranayama and Meditation. Consequently, this makes his students better equipped to teach these practices in the secular settings of modern yoga centres and gyms.
Overall, this course provides the aspiring yoga instructor with a plethora of knowledge spanning ancient and modern techniques as well as medical and scientific reasoning.
For more information on Dr. Venky, Click Here
10 Reasons to Join our Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Dr.Venky has over 20 years of experience teaching Yogic sciences.
- The theory and practice are based on scientific information on Yoga as well as the best combination of Philosophy, Physiology and Psychology.
- The study of Physiology and Anatomy equip aspiring yoga teachers with an awareness of the proper techniques of asana, pranayama, kriya and other yogic practices. They thus understand the physiological response to mental activities and how Yoga works as a therapy which is effectively the core of the course.
- Limited seats! only 10 students allowed to guarantee individual attention throughout the course.
- Course syllabus and school is accredited by Yoga Alliance U.S.A.
- Accredit and therefore internationally recognized certification.
- We respect your body and train you the way your body is.
- Dr.Venky’s knowledge of human physiology and yogic sciences enrich this yoga teacher training course.
- Our training is based on traditional yoga, power yoga and vinyasa.
- You will eventually become a confident yoga teacher who can make a difference!
After the YTTC there will be a three day certificate back pain management course. This course will eventually give you better insight into the different back aches that you may encounter with your students.
Location – Yoga Teacher Training Course
The teachings, breakfasts, lunches, practices and accommodation are all based at Prana Casa. You can either choose to share:
- A twin room with one other yogi
- A four-person bedroom as well as a suite bathroom with a maximum of three other yogis.