At the yoga retreats, we will share with you some of the most sacred yoga philosophies. These yoga retreats will deepen your practice and knowledge following the traditional teachings and science behind yoga. Through these retreats, we will introduce you to Yoga Nidra also known as sleeping meditation.
We will guide you on a mindful nature walk and balance the energy in a group sound healing, without any doubt the definite highlight of the week: meet you on the beach for a beautiful sunset/sunrise beach yoga.
A Rejuvenating Experience
During the day you will have enough time for yourself. You will be able to go to the beach, relax at our saltwater pool, go for a walk in the national park, book a horse ride tour, take a mountain bike ride, or book surf classes. You can also treat yourself with other holistic health services which can be booked directly through Prana Casa.
After this week you will feel rejuvenated in your body and more peaceful in your mind. You will have discovered new things about yoga, as well as about yourself. Additionally, you would have made some beautiful new friends, and you will know how to integrate yoga into your daily life!
Our Yoga Retreats include
Accommodation in a shared room or private double room (Single supplement applies)Alkaline water, herbal tea & fruit available during the day
- A healthy breakfast buffet each morning
- Home-cooked vegetarian dinners with 1 night off
- Mindful walk in the national park
- Daily morning Hatha yoga class
- Daily morning Pranayama
- Yoga Nidra class (sleeping meditation)
- Beach yoga
- Group sound healing with professional sound healer
- Afternoon Yin yoga
NOTE: Arrival days are Saturday, Sunday or Monday. We run both week-long and shorter yoga retreats, please specify with your enquiry.
Quirky Yoga Facts
- Psychologist Carl Jung studied Kundalini Yoga. He was the first to study Eastern thought and the inner experience and relate it to Western psychology.
- Yoga can give you a better orgasm (get practising)