Power Of Breath Workshop
Power of Breath Workshop
Power of Breath Workshop, The Key to Vitality
“If you want to stay disease-free, then you must understand the source of these diseases” - Dr.Venky
Pranayama is one of the most powerful and effective practices of Yoga. This workshop of breath control will give you the traditional as well as a scientific insight into Pranayama, breath control.
If you want to understand the perfect traditional technique of this science then don’t miss this opportunity to study with Dr.Venky.
This power of breath workshop will take you through the information on the purpose of practice as well as the effect of practice. Consequently, it will give you a much better understanding of the physiological and psychological benefits of this practice.
This workshop is very beneficial for Yoga teachers and practitioners. It is also beneficial to those who want to know the secret to a healthy life.
Power of Breath Workshop Includes:
- Traditional information on Pranayama.
- Techniques, precautions and benefits of practices.
- The connection between mind, breaths and physiological functions.
- The Therapeutic effect of breathing practices.
- Purpose of breath control and effect on body and mind (Traditional information)
- Physiology of 3 stages of breathing practices (Inhalation, holding breath and exhalation)
- Functions of carbon dioxide in human physiology
- Pranayama and longevity.
- Causes of tissue hypoxia and diseases.
- How to improve tissue oxygenation.
- How pranayama helps to combat the physiological and psychological conditions of the body
- Practical sessions of Two important pranayama 1. Anuloma viloma. 2. Ujjai
- Question and answer session.
Course Date, Location and Price
- Date: Monday 23 March 2020
- Time: 8.30-13.00
- Location: Prana Casa
- Price: 100€
We only have limited places for this course in order to offer an individual approach and more value to our students. Therefore, we recommend that you show your interest as much in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
Quirky Yoga Facts
Research has shown that practising yoga can delay ageing.
The word ‘yoga’ comes from the Sanskrit language and literally means ‘union’