Back Pain Course
Certified & Internationally Recognised Back Pain Management Course
Book before the 30th November to get it for the discounted price of 414€ (ex iva) after which the full price is 460€ (ex iva).
A certified & internationally recognised back pain management course utilising yogic methods.
This course is the result of Dr. Venky’s 21 years of yoga teaching experience and over 15 years treating various types of back pain through the use of yogic methods. As a result, this course is extremely beneficial to yoga practitioners and yoga teachers.
For those who aspire to become yoga teachers, we also offer a Yoga Teacher Training Course also taught by Dr. Venky himself.
Who is the Back Pain Course for?
The back pain course is for everyone who is interested in the various conditions in the human spine (lower back) and how to deal with and manage these conditions effectively by using proper Yogic techniques. It is a great course for everyone from yoga practitioners, yoga & pilates teachers, massage therapists etc.
Yoga teachers and practitioners need to understand the various causes of back pain. They consequently need to know how to deal with these causes effectively during yoga practice and their classes. Usually, practitioners and teachers do not understand what they need to do to treat their students’ back conditions as well as their own.
This certificate program will empower yoga practitioners with the knowledge required to design an effective back pain management program for your students as well as themselves.
During this back pain management course, you will understand the various causes of back pain. You will also learn how to apply active and passive forms of yogic practices to deal with these back issues.
During this back pain management course, we will cover the following topics.
- Spinal Anatomy
- Spine curvatures
- Origin, insertion and function of back muscles.
- The structural and components of the spinal vertebrae/discs
- Structural changes of vertebrae in a disease condition.
- Spinal ligament structure
- Various back pain causes
- Spinal conditions such as slipped disc and spinal stenosis.
Psychological, structural and nutritional factors affecting spinal health.
The application of yogic practices for back pain
- Modification of asanas for therapeutic purposes.
- Practice on how to work on students back by using the passive and active movement of asanas.
- Relaxation technique (Shavasana),
- Visualisation meditation technique.
- Application of Active and passive form of asana.
- After the course, you will be able to understand the ethology of various lower back conditions
- You will able to apply yogic practices to manage various conditions of the spine effectively.
Seats for this course are limited in order to offer an individual approach and more value to our students. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you show your interest as much in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation in a shared room,
- 2 breakfasts & 2 lunches. (dinners, snacks & transfers are not included).
- Accommodation can be upgraded to a private twin or single room at an extra charge.
Quirky Yoga Facts
There are more than 100 styles of yoga!
In 2016 there were over 52,000 registered yoga teachers.